Super plants to grow

What are some easy plants for you?

For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

Reply to
James

Radishes have got to score big for both ease and speed.

And fortunately, because I love 'em. :-))

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Not a problem we have in UK :-))

I grew my first lot of radishes in the greenhouse this year in the space where the tomatoes are now. It went well, I'll probably do it again next year..

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat