Grass recommendation

Need something I can grow from seed, with low maintenance & low water requirements. Most of the yard is shady or part shade. About 1/4 gets sun all day. Have sprinklers - no rain to speak of. Temp in summer is 50-60 night, 75-85 day.
Thanks for any suggestions.
On 5/10/2016 2:00 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

I've been impressed with the Black Beauty I've been using to fill in bare areas. It's a cross between grass from the Sahara and Wisconsin (do not hold me to those exact locations, you get the idea) and have a waxy feel and very deep roots. This makes it drought tolerant and it says it does well in shade to part shade.
Check it out.
nancy

gets sun all day. Have sprinklers - no rain to speak of. Temp in summer is 50-60 night, 75-85 day.

Thanks Nancy! Looks good.