grass seed

but make sure it is in contact with the dirt. If you are sowing in on a bald patch maybe try placing a little bit of sand (without swamping it) over it to keep in place and contact with dirt. If you are seeding it in already gropwing turf the heavier the seed the better chance it has of doing. By heavy, you can get seed cotaed with a bird repellent or fertiliser which are heavier than seed by itself. It has a better chance of geting down to soil level when you broadcast it.

rob

Reply to
George.com

If I throw fescue seed on an existing lawn will it grow or do I have to work it into the soil?

Reply to
mo

if you keep the seed damp. yes it will grow

mo wrote:

Reply to
JillAdams