grass seed

yep....
I was going after the type variety first. the short example would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much like day and night.
Reply to
Jim
I once had a nice fescue lawn but my neighbor grows coastal bermuda hay next to me so you know what happened.
Reply to
Jim
LOL :) the great desire was there but in truth he was growing the coastal bermuda hay there when I built my home next to his hay field. so I must admit my own culpability for not giving due consideration to the battle ahead...
Reply to
Jim
Amazing how often someone asks a question completely lacking the basic info needed to get an answer and then when asked for clarification, you never hear from them again.
Reply to
trader4
It's not amazing. Look at the source of the question. That's one of the reasons that gardenbanter holds a permanent place in my killfile along side G2. =)
Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Site Timeline Threads