Goofy Posters

You -- HomeGuy -- have just joined Todd in my filter system.

Good-bye.

I don't like filtering folks who occasionally have good info, but nowadays a few insulting posts and they are history. When I was younger, I used to think everyone has something worthwhile to say. But as I get older, I realize that,no, they are actually just wasting my time.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Same here. I once told a telemarketer that I was stringing him out to waste his time and he told me that an old guy does not have a lot of time left to waste. He was right.

Reply to
Frank

Todd who? Oh that Todd. No Moon Cheese for you!

:-)

Reply to
Todd