chopping off annual larkspur

I have a 25 foot bed of larkspur which is about finished cutting wise, if I chopp off all the flowers will it give another flush later in the year ??? I have my daughters wedding to supply flowers for and would like some larkspur but if I don't do something with it it will just all go to seed and die!!!