Subject Author Posted Replies

Fruits
Hello members... What are the different fruits which we can able to grow at our home.. Please give me some details about such fruits which are easy to grow at home...
7
7

Picking (Bell) Peppers
Have gorgeous orange/yellow Bell peppers ripening. I want to pick them at peak of perfection. I tug at them lightly every day, but they hold tight. Is that when one is "supposed" to pick peppers --...
8
8

Garden Help
Hello members... How are you all ??? What are the different steps we should keep in mind, while we will plant the vegetables at home ??? Please give me some tips for planting the vegetables at home..

waterproof clothing
I have been 150 to purchase a set of waterproofs suitable for gardening/forestry for the Winter. I own lots of hiking jackets but I need clothing that will stand up to the rigours of a Winter of...
1
1

spinach help
Hello members... I want your help so please give me some tips... Is it possible to grow spinach at home...

cucumber ideas? I got one tomato this summer, at least it was a good one
I got a prize tomato the other day. Was afraid the squirrel would get it but it was kind of hidden and it did not get it and I tempted fate and let it ripen on the vine. I do find a tomato remnant now...
8
8

Keeping cuttings over winter? ? ?
I have rooted a cutting from a golden bark willow, and it's thriving in a small pot out in the yard. It's still a little too small to put in the ground. But winter is coming, and I don?t know whether...
3
3

Bricks and Stones make me moan
I'm in the midst of totally overhauling my garden and whilst digging up the top end of the garden I'm constantly coming across bricks/rocks/stones/broken paving slabs of all shapes and sizes buried...
4
4

Blueberry
Hello friends... How are you all ???? what are the perfect conditions for growing blueberry plants ???
1
1

Holly trees/hedge
A garden I have started to tend has a row if tightly spaced evergreen holly trees growing along the perimeter. The owner has asked me to prune them back to form a tidy hedge. What is the best time of...
2
2

Vegetables Care
Hello members... I want some tips for the plantation of the vegetables at home,,, So please you peoples help me in this... and give me some tips for the plantation of the vegetable at home... Thank...
1
1

Is There A Way To Keep My Arborvitae From Growing To Large?
I would love to put Global Arborvitae in front of my home. The problem is my picture window is only 22 inches above the ground. The ones I am looking at grow to 3 ft high. There is a sidewalk that is...
5
5

Gardening Tips
Hello members... How are you all ??? I want some tips for enhancement of my roof top garden... Please help me and give your suggestions...
6
6

Re: Help Required - Weeding
> wrote:
7
7

How do you get pond plants to rot down on the compost heap
I am about to clear out about half the waterlilies and reed mace (bull rushes) in our large pond, 30metres by 40 metres. That bit is fine but how do i get pond plants to rot down on the comost heap?...
5
5