waterproof clothing

I have been 150 to purchase a set of waterproofs suitable for gardening/forestry for the Winter. I own lots of hiking jackets but I need clothing that will stand up to the rigours of a Winter of clearing gardens etc etc.

I do not want anything that is lined but need something that is waterproof and has some degree of breathability. Anyone got any ideas of suppliers and makes to look for.

islayhawk

Reply to
islayhawk

Barbour, Driz-a-bone or similar waxed cotton clothes.

Reply to
Farm1