Gardening Tips

Hello members...

How are you all ??? I want some tips for enhancement of my roof top garden... Please help me and give your suggestions...

Reply to
thomaspoul

we need a lot more information.

where are you?

how much sunlight does it get?

what do you want, vegetables, fruits, decorative shrubs, trees, vines, ...?

can the building support the weight?

how well is it drained?

how do you get things up there (and back down again)?

what do you like?

songbird

Reply to
songbird

I presume David Cameron hasn't shut down the libraries, that would be an excellent place to begin.

-------

Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden. - Orson Scott Card

Reply to
Billy

Perhaps if you took any notice of all the questions that you have been asked about your previous posts (that you haven't answered) we would be able to help you with this one.

In case you don't get it yet, you never supply enough information to allow a sensible reply. We can only help those who make the effort to help themselves.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

One consideration is watering. Containers dry out quickly, so one must water virtually every day. It's a good idea to have a water supply line plumbed in, so you can use a little hose to water, rather than hauling all that water by hand.

Reply to
Notat Home

Hello members...

How can I grow fruits and vegetable in my garden at home...

Reply to
thomaspoul

You are not listening and understanding. You have been told by several people in several ways that you need to give more information and to interact, not just keep asking these completely general vague questions. Either you don't have the communication skills to use this medium or you are leg-pulling. Either get on with it or stop wasting our time.

David Hare-Scott