Vegetables Care

Hello members... I want some tips for the plantation of the vegetables at home,,, So please you peoples help me in this... and give me some tips for the plantation of the vegetable at home...

Thank you in advance....

Reply to
thomaspoul

Why do you keep starting new threads asking basically the same question and then totally ignore all the responses? This is a waste of your time and ours. If English is not your first language get some help from somebody who has good English. If you do undetsand then ANSWER.

David Hare-Scott