Watermelon - grafting

To be fair to share with others, besides good thing of this method ( earlier, higher yield, bigger fruits, more resistant to droughts) I didn't mention that, this kind of plant is resistant on Fusarium oxysporun f.sp. niveum. I have forgotten to mention this because I don't produce watermelons for commercial use, and don't pay too many attention on them. Accidentaly when I was reading some my books from university, I found this info. So if this can help someone, I'm twice as happy. If not I think I'm not too boring. I grafted for myself some of them, and cantaloupes, so I will write how I pass with them. Adieu!

Reply to
extincted