Honey Crisp Apples

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Honey Crisp apple tree? I have searched all over, and can't find anyone that sells the actual tree. I'd like to buy something at least 2 or 3 years old that is already producing fruit. Please help!

Jay

Reply to
NOLAguyXM

Google search on HoneyCrisp (one word) turned up many links to other nurseries.

Reply to
TQ

I bought mine at

Nice tree with three choices of rootstock. They are bareroot and not producing fruit when they arrive. Mine was purchased a year ago March and will have a small crop this year.

Reply to
Bill Moats