Today's harvest

I've found tender young chard better tasting than spinnich and doesn't bolt so quick down here in the heat. m2cw Edrena

Reply to
The Joneses

It's a beet, just bred to put out lots of greens instead of lots of root. If you've had beet greens you've got the idea.

Reply to
J. Clarke

sometime in the recent past Kathi Jones posted this:

I'm going to let someone else answer this, but it is milder than spinach when cooked - I don't know about raw.

"Chard Virgin," hmmmn? Sounds like something you might find next to a volcano ;-)

Reply to
Wilson

sometime in the recent past Wilson posted this:

Hell, I thought it was funny :-(

Reply to
Wilson

I did too Wilson.

Reply to
George Shirley

Thanks, that feels a little better :-)

Reply to
Wilson

Oh, sorry Wilson - I thought I had replied. Yes it was funny - I had a wee chuckle....

Kathi

Reply to
Kathi Jones

It was cute but it didn't make me wee.

Reply to
Billy

Are they being purchased at that price or just being offered at that price? Just curious ? I know people who are willing to pay dang near anything just for homemade quality. Sugar prices bite right now.

Are you three finally getting used to each other?

Reply to
Melba's Jammin'

Let us know how she gets on please.

Reply to