Stupid rain...

It tried to drown my mustard greens...and it's been going on for about a week, and got about another week of it apparently. On the bright side, got my coffee plant I ordered today(obviously gonna be houseplant)...now all the plants I ordered this year have arrived. Oh and that quote 'bout newspapers, it was Thomas Jefferson I was quoting, not Mark Twain. I got them confused cause they're both old dead guys who had white hair...at least I didn't quote Einstein ;-)
Victoria, zone 5a
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?