Mustard Green or WEED?

As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed. (I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area) Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green?? Thanks,

John

Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens

Reply to
Anonymous

In article , John (John snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) says... :) As crazy as it sounds, I found this plant growing near my raised :) bed. It looks similar to a Florida Broadleaf variety of Mustard :) Greens. I bought some Tendergreen seeds, but no Broadleaf. They were :) planted in the bed next to this plant, and i guess one of the :) broadleaf seeds made its way into my package and fell in a crack :) near the bed. That is if this IS a mustard green, and not some weed. :) (I have never seen a weed like this - in the Dallas, TX. area) :) Can anyone tell me if this IS or ISNT a mustard green?? :) Thanks, :) :) John :) :) Picture posted on A.B.pictures.gardens :) I would say it is mustard greens. A nibble of the leaf may be in order

Reply to
Lar

Smoke em if you got em DUDE. Just make sure those authorities who won't let me drive a car legally get to you

--JoeyBartlo-

Reply to
Joey Bartlo

Reply to
Joseph Bartlo

Reply to
Kilts-R-Us

--siht tsop did uoy

arf meow arf - nsa fodder al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

i did not post this