Plant Life!

Hi all!
I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.
I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.
I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.
Here is the site:
http://www.plant-life.us
And here is a link to my garden (in progress):
http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view/agxzfnBsYW50LWxpZmVyEQsSCkdhcmRlblBsb3QYjicM
Thanks so much.
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view/agxzfnBsYW50LWxpZmVyEQsSCkdhcmRlblBsb3QYjicM
get back to us when you have some content.
David
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view/agxzfnBsYW50LWxpZmVyEQsSCkdhcmRlblBsb3QYjicM
So...
Would I be correct in guessing that you would like feedback on a class project?