My garden plants are huge.

My tomato plant are 6 ft tall. falling over the cages. my eggplants are 3 ft tall.
peppers are kicking ass.
onions are 3 feet tall and huge.
I tried to pick a mater and the plant bitch slapped me like in The wizard of Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE

You think it was all that burnt horse bedding I put in there in the spring.
I got from Japan. ??
DogDiesel wrote:

Don't bend over!

Horse bedding is usually straw with horse urine and manure mixed in. The exact content and proportions depend on the stables. It should generally make a good soil improver. If you are worried about seeds (there shouldn't be many) you can compost it before applying it.
Why would you burn it?
How did you get it from Japan, was it in your carry-on luggage? (phew)
Why?
David

Oh Jeez, that went right over your head..........
DogDiesel wrote:

So it seems. So what's the joke?

The you tube link.
horse bedding from Japan.
When Japans radiated.
The plants alive and bitch slapped me.
Oh well, I tried.
:)
Dont Worry!
I think you have to consult with a botanist. He/She can give you best reply.
--
Monikacis

I was wondering what this group is all about? I am interested in starting a garden and was searching for groups on here.

I am also interested in starting a garden and learning more about this group. I made an attempt to grow tomatoes this year before it became very hot in Arizona but was unsuccessful.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: ...

howdy, it's a usenet newsgroup about gardening edibles. it may also wander into other topics like soil science, theology, or animal appreciation. you never really know in an unmoderated newsgroup what may come across next. :)
what part of Arizona are you in?
songbird