Tomato blossoms are falling off the plant!

All the tomato blossoms are either falling off the plant, or are shriveling up and dying on my plant? What is this?! how can i stop it?! Its really scaring me.

Reply to
BenGman

As was posted just yesterday under "No tomatoes", google for "Blossom drop", and find out what conditions are causing the problem in your area.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Your tomatoes may need calcium. Ground limestone or crushed eggshell

may help. I had the same problem 2 years ago but then so did every> All the tomato blossoms are either falling off the plant, or are

-- Maryc

Reply to
Maryc

With the eggshell thing, do I just put it in the soil?

Reply to
Ottawa

You can crush them up real good and stir them up in the soil some.

I make shure now that I have a lot of eggshells in my compost pile an plant my tomatoes with the compost.

Ottawa Wrote:

-- Maryc

Reply to
Maryc