Let's Get Growing!!!

Get your FREE report "Introduction to Gardening". A fast track to growing a garden. Full of tips that you will absolutely enjoy. Go here now to claim your FREE copy. Limited supply.
http://yardandgardentips.com
Gino Your Garden Helper
Let's Get Growing NOW!
http://yardandgardentips.com

Liar. Spammer. Whateverer.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (that should get you some responses to your email harvesting scheme, shithead. Go to work, crawlers and spiders and harvestbots)
Just in case, here it is again. Maybe I'll add it to a sig line. Or a subject line.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Friggin' autoresponders.
Funny how that addy brings up all kinds of shit on the googles.
Real estate, make millions, yada yada......
Don't bite, like anyone would.
Charlie, I can't believe I was bored enough to actually check out this joker a bit.....and respond.
On Sat, 02 May 2009 19:14:45 -0500, Charlie wrote:

It's begriming to look a lot like Christmas...everybody sing!

Viable email addys on the usenet....the gift that just keeps on giving.
Charlie wrote:

Why, how can you say such a thing!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Was clearly giving us some valuable information on his spam site, and I think snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com deserves our full support. In fact, I think everybody should get in touch with snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com as soon and as often as possible.
(actually, it won't help much; gmail is just a throwaway for many.)
Oh, well.
On Sun, 03 May 2009 09:18:27 -0400, Gary Woods

Still, it helps (me) to get silly and stoopit once in a while. I wonder if snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ever feels stoopit about what he does. Or does snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com think there are that many stoopit people in the world? He's likely right on the last account.
Charlie
Charlie wrote:

It's clear that P.T. Barnum underestimated the birth rate of suckers...