I've gotten started

I have now planted my peas, onion, chard and cabbage plants. The broccoli is ready and with some luck I will get it out tomorrow. Next in line are the red beets.
In the greenhouse the tomatoes are taking their own sweet time in germinating. The spinach I tried to start didn't do anything so I opened another package and started again. The rapini is progressing and the gold beets are germinating. I guess after I get the immediate things in the ground, I will start cleaning up the tomato patch.
--
Susan N.

susan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I still have five feet of snow on the ground, but the weather is warm (34F.) and sunny. We're just starting 'mater and leek seeds today.
Jan 59N., 141W.

Tomato's and Peppers were planted last week with the onions. I already had the cilantro carrots lettuce fennel broccoli and garlic. I might of forgot few. strawberries have been great.

in my neighborhood.