Garlic Bulbils for the Adventurous

Thanks to my incomplete removal of scapes from hardneck garlic this summer, I have a number of bulbils-the little topset bulblets that grow on top of the foliage. They're a good way to add new varieties without worries over soil borne diseases, but need to be grown in pots over winter, and fussed over outdoors the next summer. Depending on size (they vary from pea to grain of rice), it may take 2 or 3 years to get to a full-sized garlic bulb. Quantities from a half-dozen to 30 or more, depending on variety; yours for, say $3 to cover padded envelope and postage.

I have:

Carpathian Chesnok Red Elmer's Topset German Red German White GSF#65 Marino Metechi Music Nirvana Weird Romanian Red Spanish Roja Transylvanian Email if you want any, so I can reduce the clutter ever so slightly.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

Reply to
Gary Woods