Garden stuff

Picked another small batch of ripe figs this morning, Also picked more sweet peppers, a few more tomatoes, and some squash. Will pick the crowder peas again this evening. The kumquat tree is absolutely loaded with flowers and the start of baby kumquats. Probably be able to pick kumquats starting in October, long time to wait for fresh fruit. Since we have lots of kumquat marmalade I may try my hand at kumquat wine this fall. Will look for recipes for other kumquat goodies too.

George, it's 85F out there at 1015 today. Should be in the low nineties before sundown. Sweat weather all day.

Reply to
George Shirley