First Frost - NE GA

Boo hoo! I thought we could make it another couple of weeks but we got it last night.

Got all the peppers picked, only thing left from summer.

Time for some non edible landscaping now.

Reply to
GA Pinhead

Meeeee Toooo!

In the Midlands of South Carolina.

I covered all mine, and it looks like the tops of the plants got nipped, but all the peppers lower down are ok.

Here's hoping for another week for those last few peppers to ripen...

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Yep frost is real early this year. Must beglobal cooling after the hot election. Just makes the winter veggies better quicker. Sweetens up Broccoli, Cabbage, Collards, Kale, Mustard ,and Turnips,

Reply to
FarmerDill