Crab apple polination partner

Hi,

Two questions

Firstly, I read somewhere that crab apples make suitable pollinatio partners for eating apples? I have a charles ross apple, and Im abou to plant some ornamental trees nearby and thought it might kill tw birds with one stone.

Which leads me on to the second question as recomendations for a coupl of ornamental trees to provide a bit of a screen.

Cheers

-- gasdoctor

Reply to
gasdoctor

Absolutely

I have a charles ross apple, and Im about

Maybe you should give an idea of where you live so somebody from that general area can tell you what works well. Let's see, you are growing apples so I'm pretty sure you are not in Key West. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Good point, forgot I hadnt used the UK thread.

Im in the West Midlands, but youve answered my question.

Thanks

-- gasdoctor

Reply to
gasdoctor