crab grass

Sure, I'll do that in the morning and re-post. I think it is crab grass, at least that is what people are calling it.

Reply to
Jim

Sorry for the delay... I had to wait for my grass to grow again but here is the link to a much better picture.

If someone could diagnose this, I would appreciate it.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim

It looks a bit like quackgrass in that pic.

Steveo