Beware of ArborDay.org double-billing!

On 14th January 2005 I sent a $12 check to "National Arbor Day Foundation" in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA for my membership - I received their solicitation in Jan. 2005 by mail stating that my money will be used to conserve rain forest, plant trees etc. and I will receive free trees and lower prices on trees. Then it stated that I'm a member of NADF from January 2005 to January 2006. So I sent them a check for $12.
Two months later I received the same solicitation stating that I can BECOME (!!) a member of NADF if I send them $12 !!! So I'm no more a member, but this is a second solicitation and a double bill of some sort! And I saw on the internet on their www.arborday.org NADF are bashing (other) scammers acting as arborists to beware of them! http://www.arborday.org/media/stormsectionc.cfm But I think that ARBORDAY.ORG NADF are scam artoists themselves!
First of all I was double billed, second I did not receive any trees. All I received for my $12 was my member number and a second bill for $12 two months later!
Watch out for ArborDay.org National Arbor Day Foundation are double-billing people and not sending anything! It's a planting season here and I received no trees whatsoever!
"Member" (no more) # 875-616-4414 568-4843-003-3633 (what a lonnnnng number!!)
I called their toll-free (!!) number and cancelled my "membership" and will be waiting for a refund of $12 which they say will be processed in 4 to 6 weeks. Will never give them another chance! Instead I will go to a local nursery, LOWE'S, HOME DEPOT etc. and will buy & plant trees myself!
Andrew