A Summers Wish To All

Hello, sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but have been getting our camper and home ready for the summer move. Going to leave today, so I will see you all in Oct/Nov....

Thanks for all the ideas, and commentary, and I have been keeping an eye out for organic ways to grow in my containers.

Billy, the web forum you asked about is GardenWeb.com, they have a container forum there.

May you all enjoy a healthy summer, and may all you plant be bountiful!

Reply to
Tim

??Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.?? ---- J.R.R. Tolkien

May your summer be filled with wonder and discovery and new adventures!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie