What's this type of screw head called?

Can anyone tell me what the type of screw head is called that looks a bit like a hex or torx socket but with a pin in the middle of the hole, often used in electrical appliances to try and stop consumers from dismantling them? Do they come in different sizes, if so what are they? Ta, David

sets from Maplin, CPC or a market stall near you.
http://www.maplin.co.uk http://www.cpc.co.uk
(*) Assuming it is conventional 6 lobed torx, some paranoid eqpt mfrs are using 5 lobed security torx to protect their cases. Supply of tools is restricted.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Alternatively, insert a small screwdriver into the head, and twist. The pin will ping off (mind it doesn't go in your eye), and then a regular torx driver will work.
--
Andrew Gabriel

I recently had cause to undo some stainless M5 security torx bolts without access to regular tool. That pip turned out to be toughest SOB that cursed this earth. The heads finally succumbed to my angle grinder.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

"Everything" succumbs to an angle grinder :)
--

Tony Bond / UncleFista

www.bradford7.co.uk

;-)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Totally OT but
The cells at my local police station use the 6 lobed variety to box in the radiators and make up what is supposedly called a bed. The rads are under the beds and the boxing in makes a platform for you to sleep on. They are also the same torx screws as used on Gent hand dryers.
Adam
writes

writes

I have fitted a Gent drier or two.
Adam
writes

And 17 hours in the cells is a little slow. I had read all the graffiti on the walls and there was not much else left to do but nose around.
Adam

driers in the cells . . . . and that's with me remembering the whole story as previously recounted.