screwfix @scunthorpe

opened today...(without postage if you collect!)

I noticed there's one opening in Bradford soon too...

Where abouts in Bradford? I wonder if they have any plans for opening one in Leeds, I have asked them but they just said they are always looking at new areas.
John

East Bowling, Bradford 4, in the old Co-op building[1] on Wakefield road, just below the "Gallopers" pub, I think it used to be a pine furniture outlet. The signs are up outside, saying "Screwfix here soon" or whatever..
[1] If you know East Bowling at all, it's the "Sandmartins" or "Pricefighters" building ;)
--

Tony Bond / UncleFista

www.bradford7.co.uk

stock much.
Adam

I can't really understand why Screwfix need retail outlets, It's all the kingfisher group, so B&Q for those who want to browse and Screwfix for mail order, surely any sales from Screwfix retail outlets will be at the expense of the others. Plus extra overheads = higher prices :-(
Julian.

Have you noticed their prices for silicone which USED to be 50% of the cost from Wickes - no longer!
I was hammered for a pressure washer at Screwfix that was considerably cheaper from Argos.
Don't assume Screwfix price = OK any longer!