2.2 meters of worktop for someone if they collect it.

Hello all, I have a 2.2 meter length of Pfleiderer Duropal Blue Milano counter top left over, it's 670mm deep (double edged) and 40mm thick. No marks or scratches, still has both layers of protective plastic sheeting on it.

Thought I'd see if anyone here has any use for it before it makes the merry journey to the dump.

You can see the patern here:

collecting from South Norwood/Croydon area. Let me know if you want it.

Thanks

Seri

Reply to
Seri

All I'm getting from the link is this:

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe rd.php on line 287<

Reply to
BigWallop

Reply to
Sparks

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe

No. Still getting this:

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe rd.php on line 287<

Reply to
BigWallop

Reply to
Sparks

/home/web/p/pfleiderer/www/modules/worktops/include/inc_services/service_pfe

kidding!!!

Reply to
BigWallop

Yeah, the picture on the Pfleiderer website is a bit icky... there's better pictures from when I tried to eBay it last week:

Seri

If nobody here wants it you could try

giving away anything that's useful but not to you.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Try an advert on

and it will go in a matter of a few minutes!

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x