Rookie needs help with upvc door

My front door has recently slipped and there is a gap at the top and sticks when I open and close it. There are 3 screws at the side hinges 1 at top middle and bottom. Do I adjust the ones at the top and middle to tighten the door back up again? If this is the case, do I have to adjust the lock also?

I'm not very good at DIY, but someone quoted my £50 to adjust it and frankly I don't think it is worth it.

TIA

Reply to
JF

Try tightening them all up if they are loose. Check both the screws into the frame and those into the door. However, that may not be the cause.

Shouldn't need to.

You are unlikely to get anyone out for less.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel