Kitchen Plinth Heater question

Hi,
My kitchen fitter has suggested I replace my rad with a Myson kickspace plinth heater which will free up wall space.
This is fed hot water from the central heating system, and a fan blows the heat across the heat excahnger into the room. Does anyone have one of these and how noisy are they in normal running?
--
Regards,

Simon Mc