Iron-on edging strip

I need to get hold of some iron-on edging strip in a Maple Wood finish (plastic not real veneer). I can't find any anywhere. B&Q only have white and my local DIY store says that he cannot even order any for me.
Anyone any ideas?
Uno-Hoo!

Try here http://www.marquetry.co.uk/main/acatalog/Edge_Bandings.html and also their shop on eBay.
Might help.

Thanks for that - I'll give them a try.
Uno-Hoo!
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:33:35 +0000, Uno-Hoo! wrote:

==============================I got some recently from Wickes in *Beech* finish so you might try them to see if they also stock Maple. The Beech finish although darker might be suitable if you can't get exactly what you're after.
I would also ask again at B&Q as they certainly stock 18mm Maple contiboard.
Cic.
--
Testing UBUNTU Linux

I'll take a drive into Warrington and try the B&Q Warehouse there. My local B&Q is not a 'Warehouse' and they frequently do not hold stock that the bigger stores do. Thanks for the info.
Uno-Hoo!