Wall arch edging strip?

Just had polytexed walls skimmed, plan 'A' was to paint the newly plastered wall which has an arch into the lounge extension (archway wall is 12" wide - original outside wall) Although the newly plastered wall is OK, I'm being a bit picky and have decided on Plan 'B' - to wallpaper it to match the opposite walls (textured paintable vinyl paper) which I am very proud of (must be in right mood for wallpapering, never done this welll before) I don't particulay want to paper 'under' the arch. I cannot find any, but is there any 'edging corner strip' available, that would camouflage the 'paper to under arch' corner (just in case my 'wallpaper edge cutting' skills don't match my newly found wallpapering skills :-) ) Will appreciate any advice Thanks dfrog

Reply to
dfrog

In article , dfrog writes

If you leave a good bit of excess on the arch side when you are papering then you can use a scalpel blade to trim it back to the curve when it fully dries. The paper/paste combo will be stiff so it will be straightforward.

Reply to
fred

Unless you are very careful the edges will lift as people brush past. Deffo if there are kids about.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks for the tip Fred - and the warning TMH :-)

Reply to
dfrog

I was thinking of it only being on the curved part, as it is on mine, above a picture rail, but yes that is a risk if used at lower level.

Reply to
fred