Help in finding Tricolour LEDs with Integrated Effect Controller

Hi, Im looking for some Tricolour LEDs with Integrated Effect Controller if any on knows where I can buy, or a simple way to make a Tricolour LEDs change colour.
Thanks Chris
--
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://dn-22.co.uk
The Handyman http://www.looker.me.uk

Try: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GULEDCC.html A
Not really clear what you're after but try these....
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo 579
Lot 200317929123 on e-bay for http://www.pcboard.ca/kits/led_rainbow /
Midge.

To restore balance to the world Joker7 wrote in FuYsl.68949$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.ams

Thanks for all the replys this is what Im looking for: http://kick-butt.co.uk/baby/?243EBAJp
Chris
Hmmm I'd only come across simple flashing LEDs before. This looks similar:
http://www.jprelec.co.uk/docs/order_code.asp?pCode=%5F2CD0Z6UMO&PGID =%
Midge.