Help in finding Tricolour LEDs with Integrated Effect Controller

Hi, Im looking for some Tricolour LEDs with Integrated Effect Controller if any on knows where I can buy, or a simple way to make a Tricolour LEDs change colour.

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Abbot

Not really clear what you're after but try these....

Lot 200317929123 on e-bay for
Midge.

Reply to
Midge

To restore balance to the world Joker7 wrote in FuYsl.68949$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.ams

Thanks for all the replys this is what Im looking for:

Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Hmmm I'd only come across simple flashing LEDs before. This looks similar:

Midge.

Reply to
Midge