Replacing LEDs in strip lights

I use this sort of thing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163956674647 When they eventually fail, it's the LEDs that have gone. Isn't it possible to buy a strip of LEDs to slide into it instead of buying a new power supply and chassis aswell?
Uneconomical and wasteful of resources.
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 17:48:47 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"

By-the-foot LED tape lighting is available - but probably more trouble than it's worth - to try to hack-install it into a fixture.
https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop/hardware/lighting/led-tape-lighting/101760-white-or-natural-led-tape-light?itemU4138
John T.
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:34:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

\ Kinzie can replace the LEDS one at a time - he' s a squeaky tight old scotsman.

If you have a lamp with 100 LEDs and one is preventing the others from working, you replace it.

\ Snyder (WTF is that notation?) buys a new car when the ashtray gets full.

Firstly that's 12V, I need 75V. Secondly it has power wasting resistors in it.
They make all this fuss about saving packaging, not using carrier bags, etc, etc, yet we're throwing out perfectly good fixtures and power supplies.

Even you should have noticed that most go thru a lot more carrier bags than they do failed led strips.

There are plenty of led strips on aliexpress sold separately to the power supply.