grp problem

Six months ago I hung a new GRP garage door. A couple of weeks ago I noticed it had bowed but the manufacturer's 'engineer' and their website say GRP can't "shrink, rust, warp etc." But this one has quite definately and quite badly. If this isn't supposed to happen, can anyone suggest why it has? Many thanks.

Reply to
brother.bill

Driving the car out with the door shut? ;o)

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

what's GRP?

Reply to
Stickems.

Glass reinforced plastic - used to be used to make dingies decades ago IIRC - may still be...

Reply to
Martin

Known as 'Laminated Plastic'

Also shower trays, baths & ' plastic pigs' AKA Reliant Robins!

Don.

Reply to
Don Spumey

This was called glass fibre.