Garden Shed

Does anyone know a Web Site that I could download the plans of how to build a garden shed, free? The reason that I am thinking of building a shed is; I have got a stack of old fencing 6ft x 4"x1" that I want to find a use for? I will try and make a garden bench out of some of the wood and was hoping to build a shed maybe about 7ft x 6ft or even a bit bigger with what's left? Something not to hard as I'm 60+ yrs
Thanks for any advise.
Try here http://www.diydata.com/projects/plans/garden_plans_4.htm
Mike