Any plans available for free download for small shed? PDF?

Does anyone know of any place I can download free plans for a small outhouse like garden shed like the one available at:

've seen smaller plans available for a few dollars, but I'm thinking there has to be something out there for free download in a PDF file or something. If anyone has anything I would appreciate it. Thanks,

Rob

Reply to
Rob B

Try

and type in free shed plans .pdf

With the .pdf in the search criteria it will help you narrow it down.

Ken Gunter

CH-47D Chinook Pilot

snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org

Reply to