EPDM synthetic rubber for flat garage roof

Dear ALL

My existing garage roof starts to leak, and I got a quot to replace it. As the materials needed for EPDM synthetic rubber is only one-third of the quot price, and having a very tight budget, I would like to ask whether anyone out there has experience of using this new material? From their instructions, it seems that the material has made it easy for any DIY-er.

Many thanks for your advice.

Reply to
Pete Lodd