dusk till dawn lamps

hi folks,
Anyone put me on the track of reasonably priced dusk till dawn sensor lamps. I once saw them for about 4 each but cannot source them for less than 10.
Thanks in advance
Andrew lawson
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com says...

so those of us who like to look at the stars still can? -- Roland Butter :- There's nothing like a knob of butter.

B&Q sell some which can be switched to be either light or motion operated. They are powered by 3 AA batteries or there is a socket to connect it to a transformer. I bought some last year at a cost of 4 if my memory serves me right. They were still on sale when I was in there a couple of weeks ago.
Phian