Standalone dusk to dawn PIR

Can anyone recommend a decent weather proof standalone PIR switch to control a string of 8W LED floodlights I wish to replace a 500W halogen floodlight with. I want sensing from both ends of the string using two PIR switches either of which will power the string, I realise the dusk till dawn sensor and timings will be slightly different.

AJH

Reply to
news

I've been very happy with TLC's TELCO one: ST3100

charles