Cooker Switch Socket Wiring

Hi,
I have a cooker switch with a built-in 13amp socket. How should I wire this. Can the socket be fed from the dedicated cooker circuit (as the 6mm wire will be going into that box anyway), or do I need to run the ring main to this box as well to feed the socket?
Thanks in advance,
Toby.

There are no terminals to connect the ring main to on the cooker switch. You will only have Live in, Live out, Neutral in and Neutral out. The 6mm supplies both the cooker and the socket.
HTH
Adam

Thanks everyone, guess I should have actually opened up the packaging and looked, then I wouldn't have bothered you guys.
Top job!

If the socket can potentially be used for external use, say in the garden etc., then it requires to be on an RCD. This would mean that the cooker switch, requires to be on the RCD as well. This can be troublesome, due to low insulation values on the heating elements causing trips. Better to have the socket disconnected, if it is possible to use it for outdoor use; and leave the cooker on the non-RCD side of the C.U. Jaymack.
John McLean wrote:

Or use a plug in RCD in that particular socket, perhaps? There are never enough sockets in a kitchen, as it is..
--
Sue

Use the 6mm cable to feed both