Best power screwdriver?

I'm looking to buy a cordless power screwdriver in the price range 30 - 50 with adjustable torque settings and plenty of power. Can anyone recommend a product from experience. I've been looking at the Black & Decker and Bosch ranges so far.
TIA, Terry

screwfix have been selling Erbauer cordless power driver and drill for 99 including case

The OP said 30-50.
On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:45:59 GMT, Oddjob wrote:

Thanks, but around 50 is my max.

I have a Metabo Powermaxx, they are brilliant, but about eighty quid at the moment. It has a chuck to worj=k a a small drill as well.
For about thirty pounds, depending on where you look, the Bosch IXO is good.
John

how about http://www.pvrdirect.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?source=froogle&mode=testing&catref=PowerMaxx ?
Phian

http://www.pvrdirect.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?source=froogle&mode=testing&catref=PowerMaxx ?
At first i thought WOW, but the price is without the battery and charger. Good if you want a spare body though!
John
On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:19:03 GMT, John wrote:

Thanks, John and everyone else who has offered advice. The Bosch IXO may be good enough for my needs but I don't want to spend money on a tool which may prove inadequate. From descriptions and reviews it is hard to tell. Basically, I want to be able to screw 2 inch long screws into wood around the garden. What sort of spec do I need to be able to do this?
Terry

I'd just stick a screwdriver bit in a drill, corded or cordless and get on with it.
mark

Its all a question of what you want. I have a friend who uses an IXO, in a "Trade" situation, and thinks it is very good. You can just put a screwdriver bit in a (preferably cordless because the peed control is better) drill, but if you have a few screws to drive it is like using a steam hammer to crack a nut!
Why i like the Powermaxx is, it also serves as a small light drill, i bought it when a tiny hand drill i had used for over 30 years started to disintegrate. It also comes with two batteries, most screwdrivers have one, and when it goes flat you have to wait.
I use the powermax for pozi screws and so forth, i drive conventional sloted screws with a Yankee screwdriver. If you only drive a dozen crews a month this is a good choice, but they can be dangerous for awkward site work, both to fingers and eyes, but in the workshop its great.
John