Bathroom Ceiling Recessed Extractor Fan

The one in my ensuite has stopped working. Any ideas where can I get a new one online. I have looked at the main DIY web sites but no luck yet?
Ken
"Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote in message

google.co.uk

google.co.uk what?
Ken wrote:

Sorry Daddy, Google.co.uk /please/..
But seriously, have you a make/model/more details/photos of the existing fan? It is 240v or SLV? 4", 5", 6"? Ducted?
If you posted more details and a link to some photos of what you have - people might be more clear about exactly what you are after..
--
Sue

:-) I think I will take the old one out, tonight, and search for a few clues. When you google for fan, or extractor or similar you get so much information but not the sort you want.
Ken
"Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote in message

try longer search strings such as : "buy bathroom extractor fans"
"Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote in message

Is there a name on the fan cover?
Adam

Will look later when I take out. Its about 15 years old and just hoping I can get the same again as I wouldn't want to have to make the 'hole' bigger.
Ken
Ken wrote:

You can do it, it will be easy! IF you had to make the hole smaller, that would be the problem.
Good luck.
Ken wrote:

Googling for (Bathroom Ceiling Recessed Extractor Fan) produced a useful-looking page of four inch fans at <http://tinyurl.com/ypzmpf
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

"Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote in message

Thanks to all that have given help it is much appreciated. While I was out yesterday my wife was telling the guy that does our (Ski Slope) garden. He took a look, at the fan, and emailed me last night with the exact fan which I had not been able to find. It didn't help as there was a name on the outside but the previous owners had painted over it but when you got very close, at an angle, you could read the maker Vortice.
Found one at this link.
Again thanks
http://www.dealec.co.uk/acatalog/Vortice_M10_Toilet_Fans.html
"Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote in message

FWIW I bought cata fans http://www.cata.es/online/gama.asp?cid=1&pageT&op=7 from h-i-e.co.uk.
Jim http://www.documentgroup.co.uk