Image Stone Fireplace Surrounds

Anyone preparing to remodel or doing new contruction that seeks a fireplace surround - mantle needs to take a look at these. Image Stone Company is selling off at auction over 50 sets. They retail $5,000 - $7,000 and the order is to sell them at any price. The auction will be online live and they are already crated. Starting bid on each one is $100! Date is Oct 10th @ 10am - Location Pinellas Park Fl - Both Private Buyers and Dealers are invited. They will sell regardless of price. This is the second sell-off of their inventory. Click the link to see these. http://baaslive.com
The auction is conducted by Bay Area Auction Services. Well established full time service by licensed auctioneers and support staff. We specialize in Industrial Commercial - Bankruptcy Liquidation Auctions, Restaurant, Real Properties, Estates and More.
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:55:20 -0400, "TJC"

spammed things

but we'll scam you out of only pennies on the dollar!

Of course you won't get anything other than a brick in a box for your $100!

Oh, wait I have friends there, maybe I will have someone drop by and take a picture of a real spammer!

second spam-offs is more like it.

Established spammers?

Or do you specialize in spamming and scamming?

You can't be serious, why would anyone buy from a spammer who's ethics are so incredibly low? That's asking to be ripped off, as all spammers are also scammers, and scum as well. Bugger off, spammer.
Peter: Sorry if you were offended by posting an annoucement that others may have some interest in. We don't spam. Messages are sent only to special interest groups or forums that relate to equipment or items that are going on the block. Many people have flown here from all over the country to bid and many more bought from the auctions via online bidding.
It's just an announcment to let others know of these items that they otherwise would not be able to get at these auction prices. Although the company uses print media advertising and direct mail not everyone knows of an auction that they may have interest in so I use the special interest groups to let others know. Maybe you should take a look at the website before slanderous remarks are posted.

This is not a sales board. We do not need salesmen posting their special deals... There are other ways for this group to contact and look for sales. Please take your sales and auction off this block. Thank You. If you have any construction questions or answers...that may be welcome. jl

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:10:58 -0400, "TJC"

Spam is spam is spam... Thinking that 'others' might have some interest is meaningless. This is *NOT* a for sale group, never was, never will be, and spamming is inapproprirate. If you want to sell your stuff, go to eBay, Amazon, or create your own web page, but DO NOT spam non-forsale Usenet groups with your stuff.

Maybe you should understand Usenet, spam, and appropriate behavour, but that's unlikely. Please go away, far, far away, but go. You are a spammer, and your self important justifications are meaningless.

Slander is oral, Peter's comments were written.
Since you have people flying in from all over the country to "get at these auction prices", you obviously don't need to abuse this forum with your advertising.
You seem like a smart guy - you should understand how these things work. What generally happens is unwelcome advertising draws fire and the mudslinging will inevitably leave a company with dirt on it. Dirt that will appear when people Google your company. I'm sure that's not your intention, so you should rethink your route to free advertising.

Yes, you do.

That's still SPAM.