tough toilet stains

A ring has developed in my toilet and I just tried Scrubbing Bubbles and a toilet brush, it worked a little but there is still a hard substance that is left. Is there something out there for tough stains that will not hurt the finish and is septic tank safe? Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Faust

Go buy a pumice stone. That'll work

Reply to
Nicole H

Lime Away toilet cleaner. It's thick so it stays on those areas. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and the ring should come off with a toilet brush. Before you use it, plunge the brush into the throat of the toilet several times, to push the water in the bowl down the drain, so the ring is well-exposed to the cleaner.

Reply to
jamie

WINK

Reply to
570-622-6441

Here is what I found that works great. This is a Fuller Brush Products.

EXTRA-STRENGTH BOWL CLEANER's thick gel formula cleans, deodorizes, descales and removes rust without damaging surface of bowl. Easy aim spout lets you place cleaner where you want it. Pleasant peppermint scent. 32 fl. oz.

Getting Started with Stanley With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal

Reply to
Sandy Bray

DAMN SPAMMER

"Sandy Bray" wrote in news:Q7Gdnb snipped-for-privacy@fidnet.com:

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Please be aware that the AHC Charter states that this forum is not a dating bar.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

Ahem! "Wink toilet stain and rust remover" or TRY SPAMLEY "FLUSHIT"

Marcey: sorry for any sexual overtons in the word Wink.

Wink-Wink J

: Please be aware that the AHC Charter states that this forum is not a : dating bar. : -- : Until next time, : Marcey

Reply to
570-622-6441

I have some bad hard water stains in my toilets and someone told me about using a pumice stone (normally used for scrubbing calluses off your feet!). I tried it and no more water stains! It was worth a try and it worked!

Reply to
Julie Moretto