tough toilet stains

A ring has developed in my toilet and I just tried Scrubbing Bubbles and a toilet brush, it worked a little but there is still a hard substance that is left. Is there something out there for tough stains that will not hurt the finish and is septic tank safe? Thanks.
Go buy a pumice stone. That'll work
Nicole

is

Lime Away toilet cleaner. It's thick so it stays on those areas. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and the ring should come off with a toilet brush. Before you use it, plunge the brush into the throat of the toilet several times, to push the water in the bowl down the drain, so the ring is well-exposed to the cleaner.
--
jamie ( snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."
WINK

is

Please be aware that the AHC Charter states that this forum is not a dating bar.
--
Until next time,
Marcey

that
the
Here is what I found that works great. This is a Fuller Brush Products.
EXTRA-STRENGTH BOWL CLEANER's thick gel formula cleans, deodorizes, descales and removes rust without damaging surface of bowl. Easy aim spout lets you place cleaner where you want it. Pleasant peppermint scent. 32 fl. oz.
Getting Started with Stanley With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going! www.myshp.com/sbray
face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; A ring has developed in my toilet and I just tried Scrubbing Bubbles and a<BR>&gt; toilet brush, it worked a little but there is still a hard substance that is<BR>&gt; left. Is there something out there for tough stains that will not hurt the<BR>&gt; finish and is septic tank safe? Thanks.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=
DAMN SPAMMER