Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Tips on Cleaning the Slate, Terrazzo Floors and Ceramic Tiles
How funny. It figures this rubbish comes from a blog. I did a small terrazzo job, in an office building, 18 months ago. I sure as hell did not seal it. Every time I spray buff it, it looks nearly new...

Mouse smell in vehicle
I am wondering how to remove mouse smell from a vehicle that was stored outside. The mice seem to have made a home in it. The mice are all out of the vehicle now (my husband dispatched 4 or 5 of the...
3
3

It's not clean unless It's Heavenly Kleen
Check us out on the web http://www.itsheavenlykleen.com

How do you clean the area between the glass layers
I removed the six screws on the oven door, thinking it would allow me to remove the inner panel, so I could wipe and clean the inside of the panel. But I have not been able to budge the inner panel....

how do you unstick stuck windows
I have a set of bedroom windows that I could get up & down last year but now the top part came down a little over a foot but will not go back up and the bottom comes up almost the same but will not go...
1
1

Re: Swiffer alternative
"Vox Humana" wrote in news:uQcGd.3681$ I bought some microfiber yarn and knitted some cloths for my Swiffer. They worked so great I knitted some out of cotton for wet cleaning. fay
2
2

Cleaning a deep fat frier
hello, can anyone here tell me how to safely get off the burnt on fat above the oil level on the inside of a a deep fat chip pan/frier. i have tried elbow grease and a combination of scouring pad/ Cif...
5
5

How do you CLEAN THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS???
Particularly the windshield. I've tried many different kinds of glass cleaners including the highly reccomended INVISIBLE GLASS. I think I have it clean and the next time the sun hits it, it's just a...
6
6

smoke smell in couch
Does anyone know how to get cigarette smoke smell out of a couch. I just purchased a used couch, and when I got it home I realized that is stinks of cigarette smoke. Any Ideas would be appreciated....
5
5

Can I Wash/Clean my mattress??
Dear NG, Can I Wash/Clean my mattress insted of replacing it i wonder?? Thanks in advance!! ed
15
15

How well do Rug Doctors work?
My small apartment carpeting needs cleaning. The local carpet cleaners here want a minimum of $90 just to show up! Ouch!! I'm too cheap for that. So what abt doing it myself with a rental Rug Doctor...
2
2

What vacuuming tools for small apartment?
I live in a small apartment and need some vacuuming tools. Here is what I'm thinking and would like some feedback: I'm cheap so cant spend a ton of money. Seems like most upright carpet vacs have all...

How do you clean battery acid from a hand held device ?
short of throwing it away,you see it is no longer made any more , can it be saved ? , would be thankful for any help. ej.
1
1

Mysterious laundry fading spots
I hope someone can help me figure out this mystery! Random articals of clothing are becoming faded in the laundry. The faded spots are irregular, almost with a tie-dye type of pattern. It sometimes...
2
2

Clean Your Suitcase
Probably everything you ever wanted to know about cleaning your suitcase. found an individually wrapped toothpick and some bay leaves in mine.) Suitcases can get very dirty very quickly, whether it's...