Unusual and Extraordinary Architectural Works That Exist in the World

Hi,
For a study on Collaborative Virtual Environments, I am asking for input regarding usual, strange and extraordinary architecture that exists in the world, either conceptually, in the past, or existing right now.
Please post anything you like about the matter: places, links, images.
Thank you very much.
Add pictures here
✖
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/architecture/Unusual-and-Extraordinary-Architectural-Works-That-Exist-in-25014-.htm steveshapiro wrote:
Mark C Mitchell@localhost wrote:

How about the Pyramids in Egypt? They seem pretty conceptually extraordinary and existed both in the past and right now. Or was your question more... specific? You'll have to elaborate.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 1, 6:55 pm, eroomservicestore_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (steveshapiro) wrote:

If I may...? I believe that the OP could have phrased his question more along the lines of: "Hi. I have a project due. Would you please do some research for me? Thanks."
BTW, Steve, that homeowner's hub thingie your posting from is a piss poor way to access Usenet. It's an agglomeration site that is making money off of free newsgroups and your clicks. You can access Usenet (newsgroups) through Google, Outlook or any of a number of free newsreaders.
✖

Hexagonal. Plagiarize some of F L Wright's later work to get a head start. Don't call it Broadacre anything as that'd be a tip-off.
✖