architectural technician in Surrey

Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area.
I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:04:07 +0000 (UTC), "Lawrence Zarb"
|Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area. | |I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up
This is a text newsgroup, my newsserver threw the plans away, if they were there, you are lucky that the whole post was not thrown away.
--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk> Google Groups is IME the *worst*

Well since there was no attachment, there was no chance of that.
Lawrence said it was an attached garage not that the plan was attached..

| wrote: |> |> |Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area. |> | |> |I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up |> |> This is a text newsgroup, my newsserver threw the plans away, if they were |> there, you are lucky that the whole post was not thrown away. | |Well since there was no attachment, there was no chance of that. | |Lawrence said it was an attached garage not that the plan was attached..
Sorry I read it wrong and then realised my error and immediately cancelled the post. Cancellation does not work well :-(
--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk> Google Groups is IME the *worst*

Been there myself..

Thanks for that..